Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sending Birthday Wishes

Hello, MarkerPOP friends!!! We are coming up on the end of summer. I am ready to start seeing some fall flowers popping up in our local gardens. This Texas summer heat has done a number on the flowers!!! What is your favorite fall flower? Mine probably would be sunflowers.

Today, I am showcasing the WPlus9 Design's Modern Peonies stamp set and ZIG Clean Color markers:


The floral image is stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used only a few ZIG colors to color in the image. In fact, only one shade of each color was used. Find out below the exact colors used. To highlight the flower, I used a very light watercolor blue background. 


Once the watercolor was completely dry, I used a fancy scalloped frame die to cut out the panel. The panel is attached to kraft cardstock. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment using brown ink onto the card. The final touch was to add three clear droplets to the card.

The following ZIG Clean Color Markers were used on today's card:
024, 026, 036, 041, 052



Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment