Thursday, August 17, 2017

Happy Trails

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! The summer is coming to an end! School has either begun or about to begin. Why not try to fit in one last vacation or getaway? My family keeps hinting that they want to go camping. Now only if I had a camper to make that night stay easier!!!

Today I am showcasing the SugarPea Designs RV There Yet stamp set and Chameleons:


For this card, I used a variety of prints from the paper pad to paper-piece the camper. There were a few different pieces that were colored in with a few Chameleon markers. After adding a couple of the different word stamps from the set, there was some white space in one corner. I decided to cut out one of the teepee and fire and attach to the card.


The following Chameleon markers were used on today's card: 

YL2, OR4, RD2



Thank you for stopping by!

Jessi

1 comment: