Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Joy Clair - Blending with NeoColors Crayons

Hello, Joy Clair friends! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Today, I will be showing you my latest Bible Journaling page with the amazingly sweet Bee Kind stamp set. I love the images and sayings that are included in this set.

Have you used NeoColors? They are similar to Gelatos. I love to blend them with baby wipes, but today, I am trying something new. I am using water with them and turning them into watercolors.


To start the page, I stamp the honeycomb images along the side of the Bible Page. I drew in one line of the orange color along the bottom of each honeycomb.


Using a thin paint brush, I used water to spread the color around the image. To dry the page quicker, I used my heat gun and dried the page before I repeated the process with the yellow color.


I stamped the remaining images (beehive and bee) onto the page using black ink. The beehive with a light brown color. I wanted to highlight the verse, so I blended orange on the bottom and yellow on the top.


I loved the saying, but wanted to add on to it. I decided to break out my stickers and create a longer saying with variety of alpha and word stickers.

Are you interested in learning the latest news going on with Joy Clair? Join us on your favorite Social media sites to see our newest products and samples from the design team members.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful day!



Supplies:
Joy Clair - Bee Kind
NeoColor Crayons
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Variety of Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment