Friday, May 12, 2017

Llama Tell You Thank You

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! Llamas are pretty popular right now! I have seen them on stamps, papers, clothes, mugs...you name it! Everywhere you turn, there are llamas! I just chuckled as I wrote that... a few weeks ago, my daughter's field trip was at a local wildlife zoo. You know, the kind you drive your car through and the animals are roaming free. While I was leaving the zoo, I turned the corner and the road was being blocked by a number of llamas. They would not budge, so I had to sit there surround by llamas.  Anyway, that is my llama story, guess I should move on to my card :)

Today's card uses the super cute Gerda Steiner Designs Llama Tell You and Echo Park's Summer Dreams papers:


The stamped images are on white cardstock and called in with Chameleon markers. The images are then cut out using the coordinating dies. I used other dies to create the panel for the scene. I used a paper pad to make it super easy to coordinate the papers.


The scene is pieced together. The panel is then attached to another coordinating print. The sentiment is stamped onto a thin strip of paper and attached towards the bottom of the card. To finish the card, I added a few NUVO drops to fill in the empty space next to the sentiment.


Stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the list of supplies used on today's card.

Did you hear about our latest giveaway? Check out this POST for the details!


Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment