Friday, January 20, 2017

MarkerPOP - My CHA Favorites

Welcome, MarkerPOP friends! Did you know that the CHA-Creativation is currently being held in Arizona? CHA is held once a year and it is a trade show for craft companies of all genres to show off their latest products. I was lucky enough to be able to attend the show last year and left with so much inspiration! I am looking forward to seeing what comes from this year's show!

There is a CHA 2017 section in the MarkerPOP store. This is the place to go to see some of the products being shown at the show and are making their way to the store. We thought it would be fun to show you some of the favorites we believe would be awesome to work with!

Be sure to check out the awesome giveaway at the end of this post!!!

First up, see MarkerPOP is all about coloring mediums, let's start with
Look at these adorable colors! So soft and perfect for the upcoming Spring and Easter Projects. I love working with these crayons! Especially with my Bible Journaling.




Poppies are my favorite flowers! So why would I not add these to my collection! And I love when the companies take the work out of trying to pair up inks! These mini sets are paired perfectly to complete a project!



I have a little girl, so this stamp set will be perfect for scrapbook layouts for Halloween, birthday invitations, or even making a scene for her to color in!

4. Stampendous - Campground Clear Stamps


I cannot explain why, but I love images of cute campers! I have never been in one, but think it would be so much fun to travel in one! This stamp set would be perfect for upcoming campouts with the family!

5. Neat & Tangled - My Favorite Nut Clear Stamp set



Neat & Tangled has been one of my favorite stamp companies for a long time. The quality of their stamps are easy to work with and a snap to clean. Their images are so fun and versatile!

Now let's talk about the giveaway! Make sure you comment on the MarkerPOP blog posts to increase your chances to win a $35 GC to the MarkerPOP store! The contest runs from 1/20 to 1/30!

Thank you for stopping by today and checking out a few of the products I am looking forward to from this year's CHA!
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment