Friday, January 20, 2017

Joy Clair Embossing with Dino Love

Hello, Joy Clair friends! This month the design team will be working with the embossing technique. Today I am working with the super cute Dino Love! This stamp set is perfect for making Valentine Day cards for the special people in your life, especially the young ones!


I usually like to lay out my plan for the project I am working with. I am a visual person and like to make sure something will work before I just drive in! Sometimes this process is quick, while other times it can take me several hours to finalize a design that I am happy with.


Once I figure out the adjustments that need to be made, it is time to get started with the embossing! I am going to be embossing with white powder, so stamp the images in white ink as well. I stamped and embossed in different stages to cover the card.


Here is what card looks like once the embossing is completed:


 The red frame is attached to the center of the card. The dinos are stamped and embossed in white. The images are cut out and attached using foam dots.


This was such a fun card to create. I love the texture and shimmer that embossing adds to cards and other projects. If you have not given it a try, you need to!! The possibilities with embossing are endless.

What to learn more about what is going on with Joy Clair? Join our social media sites: Facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter. Plus, Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

Jessi

Supplies:
Joy Clair - Dino Love
Lawn Fawn - Yeti White Ink
WOW White Embossing Powder
Pink & Main Stitched Round Square Dies
Foam Dots



1 comment: