Friday, January 6, 2017

All You Need is Love

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! It feels great to get back to posting. I enjoyed the little break, but ready to get back! With New Year's behind us, the next big holiday is Valentine's. Lots of gorgeous Valentine's projects are being released! Make sure to check in to see all the new products arriving in the MarkerPOP store!

Today, I am working with a super adorable Memory Box stamp set, Love Grows. This set is perfect for Valentine's projects and even gardening projects.


To start of this card, I stamped a variety of images from the Love Grows set randomly on the card front. I started with the larger images and worked my way to the smaller stamps to fill in the white spaces.


I stamped a few images onto a separate white sheet. The images are colored in with a variety of Chameleon markers. The images are cut out and attached individual onto the sentiment strip of cardstock.


This is such a simple card to recreate! I love how the colored images really pop against the black and white background!

Please stop by the MarkerPOP blog to see the list of supplies used to create this card!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment