Monday, December 5, 2016

Thank You for Everything

Hello, MarkerPOP friends! It is Jessi here! We are in the middle of holiday season. The holiday cards are being sent and gifts are being exchanged. I find that after all the gift exchanges, I am in need of lots of thank you cards. I also find that it is hard to find time to create them all at once. So I try to create a few here and there in preparation.

Today, I am working with the Honey Bee Stamps' Thank You and Lotus stamp sets:


I wanted to use the no-line technique on the flowers. I stamped them onto the cardstock in a light ink color. I used a pink and yellow Zig Clean Color markers to paint the flower. The sentiment is stamped onto a stripe of blue cardstock and attached to the card. The panel is then cut out using a rectangle die cut.


Stop by the MarkerPOP blog for the list of supplies used.


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment