Monday, November 21, 2016

DCWV Merry Christmas

Hello, DCWV friends! Are you ready for the holidays? They are right around the corner!!! Have you decorated yet? I know that some people decorate before Thanksgiving, but I am one that waits until the next day.

Today I using the new DCWV All About Christmas stack:



This stack is full of awesome prints! I wanted to make a CAS card that highlighted one of the prints.


I paired this card up with some DCWV foil cardstock and cut out some ornaments using a die cut machine. The ornaments are hanging with strings of twine. A few stars are added around the card for extra embellishments.


The sentiment is stamped onto a printed pendant. This fun print is also in the stack. The sentiment is stamped in grey and black to help it POP.

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Jessi

1 comment: