Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pink & Main Cocoa Kisses

Hello, Pink & Main friends! I apologize for the late post today. It has been a little crazy here and I finally had time to sit down and write this post. I am excited to share today's card with you. And now I am craving some holiday cookies!

Today I am using the Cocoa Kisses and coordinating dies:


I fell in love with the different cookie stamps included in the set. I wanted to make a card that highlighted the images. I decided to use the no-line technique to color in the cookies. The cookies are stamped in a light brown distress ink. I colored in the cookie outline with the matching ink. I love that there are individual stamps to decorate the cookies. I used red, yellow, and green to decorate the top of the colors.


The stamp set also includes a fancy sentiment. I stamped this in green and used the matching dies to cut it out. At the last minute, I decided to add a fun gingerbread man. The image is stamped in a darker brown and colored in with distress inks. This image is also cut out using the matching die. I added a piece of twine as the final touch when assembling the card.


Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment