Monday, October 17, 2016

Joy Clair's Merry Christmoose

Hello, Joy Clair friends! It is Jessi from the design team. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I actually had a little time to sit down and get crafty. That is always a great way to spend the weekend!

Today, I have a couple projects to share with you.
I am showcasing two of the newest Joy Clair stamp sets.

First up, is the Merry Christmoose stamp set:




Next up is a project using the Away in a Manger stamp set:




Want to learn more about my projects? Hop on over to the Joy Clair blog for the details!

I hope you enjoyed the projects you saw today and feel inspire to give it a shot! We would love to see your Joy Clair creations! You can even share them in our Joy Clair Facebook Group, HERE.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment