Friday, July 1, 2016

Pink & Main July Challenge

Hello, Pink & Main friends! It is the first of July, which means...today starts a new challenge on the Pink & Main blog! This month's theme is SHAKER cards! I believe this is the second one I have ever made!
I used the super cute Pink & Main Little One stamp set and the Stitched Rounded Rectangles Dies to create this shaker card.


I used the Stitched Rounded Rectangle dies to create the frame and background of the shaker card. I outlined the background with foam tape and several square sequins. For the top of the shaker card, I added acetate underneath the frame and attached to the foam tape. The sentiment is stamped onto the frame. I stamped the elephant image on two prints and pieced the image together. The elephant image is attached to the acetate.

Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

We would love for you to join in this month's challenge! Please check out the details HERE!
  
Thanks for stopping by!

Jessi

Supplies-
Pink & Main - Little One stamp set and Stitched Rounded Rectangles Dies
Webster's Pages - Hello Word
Sequins
Acetate
Memento - Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment