Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pink & Main - Go with the Flow



Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! We are now in July and I have not been to the beach yet this year! I am sort of scared to go to are closest beach...dirty waters and funny things floating around. I would love to live near some crystal clear waters!

With the beach/water on my mind lately, I decided to make a card with the perfect blue waves!


Next week, Pink & Main is releasing some new dies! Today I am using the new Scalloped border dies. I used the negative side of the diecut, it looks just like waves when you turn them upside down. I cut out three layers of waves and attached them to the bottom of the A2 card. I stamped the whale image from the Whale of a Time stamp set and colored it in with a variety of greys. The image is cut out and attached between the layers of waves. The simple sentiment is stamped on the bottom layer of waves in black ink.

Be sure to stop by on July 10th to see the newest dies added to the Pink & Main collection!

Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Pink & Main - Scalloped Borders

1 comment: