Saturday, June 18, 2016

Find the Beauty

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! I am switching up my normal post. I usually share a fun Pink & Main card, but today, I will be sharing one of my latest bible journaling pages.

I love the sentiment stamp in the Doodled Flowers stamp set. So I did a search for verses about beauty.
Here is the page I came up with:

I used a variety of ZIG watercolor markers on this page. I love how carefree watercolors look. So I went a little sloppy with the paint. I feel that there is beauty in everything, even when they are not perfect. You have to find the beauty in everything.

Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
ZIG Clean Color Watercolor markers

No comments:

Post a Comment