Monday, May 16, 2016

Heartfelt Thanks

It has been a rainy few weeks here in Texas, with more predicted in the week ahead! One good thing about this rain is that the flowers are in full bloom! The bright colors help out with the gloomy days! Right outside our front door is a hibiscus plant with large orange blooms! So flowers have been on my mind lately, so when I saw this inspiration picture from Inspired by Stamping, the floral print jumped out!  So I decided to play along for the chance to be one of their Inspired by Stamping guest designers.

Inspired by Stamping Guest Design Team Call Inspiration Photo

So I decided to create a card focused on flowers!

 
I chose one of the gorgeous flowers from the Inspired by Stamping's Elegant Flower stamp set. I stamped the image in white and added white embossing powder. I used a couple different ZIG watercolor markers to color in the images. A simple sentiment is stamped with brown ink. I added the floral panel to the front of a kraft card base.
 
Want to learn more about Inspired by Stamping? Find them on Facebook, HERE!
 
Jessi
 
 

1 comment: