Saturday, May 21, 2016

ConGRADulations

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Graduation season is upon us! High school and college graduates ready to close one chapter in their lives and move on to the next!

Pink & Main's Grad Owl stamp set is simply adorable and perfect for the season!



I have a hard time coloring larger images, so I tend to lean towards patterned papers to help me out! I used a brown print to stamp the owl image on. I colored the cap with a black marker. I really wanted the eyes to pop, so I used a white gel pen to color them in. The owl image is cut out and attached to a printed circle. I used the new Pink & Main's Stitched Rounded Rectangles dies to create the frame at the bottom of the card and used stickers to form the 2016. A simple sentiment is stamped on the card to finish it off.

  
Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!

Do you love to participate in card challenges? Please check out the details HERE for Pink & Main's current challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment