Saturday, April 23, 2016

Rain Frogs

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! We definitely has seen our fair share of rain here in Texas. I believe that we received over 10 inches of rain this week. The sun finally made its appearance and the water is drying up.
 
Today, I am working with the new Rain Frogs stamp set.
 
I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch challenge for this week. When I saw this sketch and the partial circle, I immediately thought about a rainbow and I knew the perfect stamp set to work with.
 
 
The image from the Rain Frogs stamp set is stamped in black ink onto white cardstock. The image is colored in with a variety of markers. The image is then fussy-cut. I used some fun prints to make the background of the card. The rainbow is made from a few different cardstocks and a rainbow die. The sentiment is stamped onto a different print.
 
Do you love to create with Pink & Main stamps? We would love to see your projects! Please join the Pink & Main Creations Facebook Group and share your projects!
 
Do you love to participate in card challenges? Please check out the details HERE! This month the challenge is a color challenge:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
Pink & Main Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. I like how you were inspired by the sketch - it's probably not good that you were inspired by the 10" of rain!! The image is charming and I love your use of the rainbow for the rounded portion of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete