Thursday, March 17, 2016

DCWV Travel Color and Create Album

Hello, DCWV friends! Joann Stores recently had a huge release of new product from DCWV. The release includes new stacks, Color and Create, and Paint and Create. Please stop by Joann's website or DCWV for more details.

When I received the new Color and Create my daughter fell in love! Anytime I was coloring, she wanted a page of her own! So I decided to create a Color and Create travel album. Perfect for killing time on long road trips!
 

 

To start this project, I created the front and back covers using the DCWV Jet Black Stack. The front cover includes an additional print and letter stickers are used to create the title.

 
Inside the album, I picked a variety of pages from several of the Color and Create stacks. I choose the large images that would be easy for a 6 year old to color. I punched holes and added to the album.  Now she has something to make the time fly on our upcoming road trips!
 
As she is coloring her pages, I am coloring mine for upcoming projects!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful!
 
Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment