Thursday, February 18, 2016

Pretty Cute Stamps Sneak Peek

Who wants to see a sneak peek of the upcoming Pretty Cute Stamps February release? I promise you, this is one ADORABLE release!!! I cannot wait for you guys to see the release in its entirety!
  
Today I am giving you are sneak peek at the new Work It stamp set:
 
 
 
There are so many different forms of exercises out there. I am in the middle of a weight loss journey myself (30lbs so far)! One thing I love to do is dance! Wherever, the shower, cleaning, cooking! So when I saw this cute bunny from the Work It set, I thought she looked like she was dancing. So I decided to create her as if she is doing a ballet pose. I simply colored her and stamped the words to form the border.
 
Want to see more sneak peeks? Stop on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps blog to see more! And don't forget to come back for the release blog hop starting tomorrow!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!

2 comments: