Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Joy Clair - Let You Light Shine

(If you are here to see my part of te Create Together with Marcie Sharp, 
please look at the previous post!)

Hello, Joy Clair friends!  I am excited to be sharing one of my latest Joy Clair projects with you today! Joy Clair released 8 stamp sets this month. You can check out the new release HERE!
Today, I am working with the new set, Let the Light Shine, from the Color by Faith series.

Let the Light Shine Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1

Here is the bible journaling page using this inspiring stamp set: 


o I fell in love with the unique shaped sunburst stamp. I decided to stamp the image down the column alternating between two colors. Inside the sunburst, I added gold foil alpha stickers to spell SHINE. A simple phrase is stamped towards the bottom half of the page. This is a very simple page to create. The large open circle in the middle makes it a great way to highlight a word.
What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational bible journaling projects,  using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Color by Faith Facebook Group.
Thank you for stopping by!
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Let the Light Shine


No comments:

Post a Comment