Saturday, February 20, 2016

Joy Clair - Grow with Faith Bible Journaling

Hello, Joy Clair friends!  I am excited to be sharing one of my latest Joy Clair projects with you today! Joy Clair released 8 stamp sets this week and are all currently on sale. You can check out the new release HERE!
 
Today, I am working with the new set, Grow with Faith, from the Color by Faith series.

Grow with Faith Clear Stamps - Joy Clair - 1

Here is the bible journaling page using this inspiring stamp set:
 

 
I used gelatos of form the dirt on the bottom of the page. I used a baby wipe to blend the color into the page. Once it was dry, I stamped the flower images with a variety of ink colors. The watering can is stamped and colored in with colored pencils (along with the water drops).
 
What to learn more about Joy Clair stamps or see a number of inspirational bible journaling projects,  using the stamps, please join the Joy Clair Color by Faith Facebook Group.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 
Supplies:
Joy Clair - Grow with Faith
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment