Tuesday, January 19, 2016

PAWSitively Wonderful!

Hello, Pretty Cute Stamp fans! Hope you are having a fabulous week! I am excited to share my project with you today!

I am working with the adorable Doggone It and Fur Baby stamp sets!

 
 
These dogs are 'barking' to be a part of a scene card! I used a diecut rectangle to create the scene. Using distressed inks, I blended the ink to make the sky and grass. The dog and dog bowl images are stamped and colored onto cardstock. The images are cut out and attached to the scene. The scene card is attached using foam dots to the card base. A few cloud die cuts are added to the scene. A sentiment is stamped and embossed in white on a black banner. The banner is attached to the card.
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Jessi


Supplies:
Pretty Cute Stamps - Doggone It and Fur Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment