Thursday, November 12, 2015

Joy Clair - Merry & Bright Rudolphs

So have you noticed Christmas music playing in stores? It is still alittle early for me, but I do find myself singing along! My kiddos LOVE singing Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. And it is that song that inspired today's card.
 
I am working with Joy Clair's Merry Christmas Sentiments stamp set:

 
When I first saw the Merry Christmas Sentiments set, I was drawn to the reindeer stamp. I wanted to use it to create a background. One day shopping, I found the burlap Rudolph embellishment. So I decided to turn the reindeer into Rudolph by adding a dot of red paint as a nose. To fill in the empty parts on the card, I stamped a small snowflake (from the Christmas Wishes stamp set). The kraft cardstock is added to a red mat and added to the cardbase. A simple sentiment is stamp on a pendant diecut with white ink. The burlap embellishment is added to the front of the card.

Some of the Joy Clair stamps Christmas/This Season stamps are currently on sale. Check out this section to see some stamp sets on sale.

Wan to see more Joy Clair creations?
 'LIKE' their Facebook page to get their latest news/products information!

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

Jessi
 
Supplies:

1 comment: