Saturday, September 12, 2015

You Were Born to Sparkle

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! Did you see the new September release! Michelle has created some adorable sets and some also have coordinating dies! I cannot put them down! The ideas just keep on coming!
 
Today,  I am working with the new Pink & Main's Believe Script stamp set. This set is full of beautiful sentiments that are sure to light up someone's day!

 
 
When I saw this sentiment, I knew that I wanted to pair it up with some glitter paper. I used a fancy shaped die to create the shaped card base. I wanted to stamp the sentiment onto glitter cardstock. I was unsure if the ink was going to transfer well. I am super pleased with how it turned out! Using a circle die, I cut out the sentiment and added it to the card. To add some additional sparkle, I glued on a couple sequins to the card.
 
 
Have you heard that Pink & Main is currently holding their first challenge! It is 'Anything Goes' and there are some awesome prizes up for grabs! The first place winner gets $50 Pink & Main gift card and the second place will win a $25 gift card. I hope you stop by the Pink & Main blog to find out the details! 
 
Also, Pink & Main has a new Facebook group to share your Pink &  Main Creations Gallery! We would love for you to join in the fun!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 
Pink & Main Stamps Supplies Used:
Believe Script Stamp Set
Believe Script

Other Supplies:
DCWV Glitter Stack
Neat and Tangled Sequins

2 comments: