Friday, September 11, 2015

DCWV Job Chart

Hello, DCWV friends! Are you ready to see another project using one of the new DCWV oversized paper stack? If you have not seen them, you can check out the new products available at Joann Fabric & Craft Stores.

I started off with a couple supplies: DCWV 11x17 White Stack Foiled Accents and a float frame.



My kids are at the age where they are asking for ways to earn money. So to make it easier my goal is to create a 'Job Chart' that will be hung on the family command wall:


I will have to attempt, this project is not finished. I will be adding 2 more clips in the middle of this board. However, the stores I went to were all out of the clips!

This was a simple project to create. I cut down the paper to the frame size (10x13).  Before adding the paper to the frame, I added a simple title using vinyl letters. The clips are glued to the glass and the project is finished! Time to add the jobs and the money!

Thank you for stopping by today!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment