Saturday, August 29, 2015

Enjoy the Ride!

Happy Saturday, Pink & Main friends! I am in LOVE with the new Pink & Main matching dies! So much, that I could not wait to show my latest card!
 
Today,  I am working with the Hot Air Balloon stamps and dies.

To create the hot air balloon, I used a variety of prints to piece the balloon together. The balloon die is the entire balloon, so I cut off the pieces to separate the basket. Using the balloon stamp, I taped around the strings the connect the basket to the balloon and stamped onto the background. The paper pieces are added to the card using the stamped "strings". To create the banner, use the die on a different print. I used letters from the In the Budget planner stamp set to form the words 'Mr.' and 'Mrs'. The heart is from the Hot Air Balloon stamp set. The sentiment is part of the stamp included in the Hot Air Balloon set. I only wanted to use part of the sentiment, so I taped off the part I didn't want before I inked the stamp. (Make sure to remove the tape before you stamp! Sadly, I have forgotten before!)
 
Have you heard that Pink & Main will start having challenges! The first one starts on September 1st! I hope you stop by the Pink & Main blog to find out the details! 
 
Also, Pink & Main has a new Facebook group to share your Pink & Main Creations Gallery! We would love for you to join in the fun!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
 
Pink & Main Stamps Supplies Used:

1 comment: