Saturday, April 25, 2015

Girl Time with Pink & Main Stamps

I love my crafting time. And one of the best things is when my daughter wants to craft with me. At least most of the time :)  Usually , when I sit down to create a card, my helper is right there to play along. Pink and Main Stamps make this super simple! Their images are large and makes it easy for little ones to color them.
 
Today's card uses the kid-friendly Buggy stamp set.

 
These cute bugs were screaming to make a scene card. I started off coloring a few bug images. Next, it is time to create the scene, so I picked out some grass, sky and sun papers. To add texture to the card, I cut slits into the grass and as well as the bottom layer of the sun (hard to tell in this picture).
 
 
To finish of the card, I added a sentiment from Buggy Words stamp set and attached the bugs to the card. To add some more details to the card, I folded the wings of the bee up to look like it is flying on the card.
 
During my card making process, I stamped a few images onto cardstock for my daughter to color. Once she was done, she stated that she wanted to make a card exactly like mine.
 
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. just awesomeness .... and your daughter's card is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete