Saturday, March 7, 2015

Love Ya A Latte

Hello, Pink & Main friends! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts! I have said it before and will say it again...I love to paper-piece with Pink & Main stamps!
 
The stamp I used today is Pink & Main's Latte Love stamp set:
 
 
To create this card, I stamped the coffee cup image on a variety of patterned papers. The next step is to paper-piece the cups and create the tower. To create the tower, I cut a slit into the tops of the cups and slid in the next cup. The sentiment is stamped on a simple patterned paper. To finish the card, I added a wooden veneer heart to add texture/dimension to the card.
 
What to see more Pink & Main stamp projects? Check them out on:
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
 
Jessi
 
Pink & Main Stamps used today:
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: