Saturday, January 17, 2015

It's Your Time to Soar

Hello, Butterfly Reflections friends! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts and I am glad to be back to share with you a fun and fresh card. Reflection
 
Who else is ready to put winter behind them? I am ready to start crafting with fun and fresh prints!
 
Today's card, I am using a few supplies I bought from the Butterfly Reflections store lately!
 
 
I knew I wanted to use this fun sentiment from Avery Elle's Look Up stamp set.  My first thought was to use cloud print paper and maybe add a kite. As I was searching for the right paper, I came across the paper airplane print from AC Day Dreamer 6x6 paper pad.  The rest of the prints came from the same paper pad. (Who doesn't love paper pads? They make it so easy to coordinate papers!!!)
 
Once I attached the papers, I added a small white wooden clothespin to the card. However, it needed something else. I started messing with adding string to the project, but simply could not decide how to make it work. So after several attempts, I decided rely on my go-to add-on, enamel dots.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Check out Butterfly Reflections for the latest product! Their selection is full of amazing possibilities!
 

Supplies:
American Crafts - Day Dreamer paper pad
Avery Elle  - Look Up stamp set
My Mind's Eye - Market Street Enamel Dots
 

1 comment: