Monday, December 9, 2013

Get, Inky! Challenge - Christmas

Are you ready for the next Get, Inky! Challenge? With Christmas only a few weeks away, why not continue to show off your holiday creations! Please stop by the Get, Inky! Challenge blog to see the rules and details.

Here is my Christmas creation using the Get, Inky! Stamps 2013 Holiday Stamp set:


I used the holly stamp from the Holiday stamp set repeatedly along the border. The holly stamp is perfect to color in with markers. I love to practice my coloring skills. I am still a beginner, but I think it is getting easier. To highlight the holly, a small red sequin to the center of each one.

To finish the card, I added a simple sentiment. The sentiment is colored in with a variety yellows.

Thank you for stopping by! Be sure to see the latest challenge and details over on the Get, Inky! Challenge.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment