Monday, December 2, 2013

December Trendy Twine Challenge

Welcome to the new Trendy Twine Challenge! With the holidays here, we are thinking of gift wrapping ideas, right! I will admit, this is a challenge for me. As you can see, I keep my gift wrapping simple.

The challenge is to use twine on your Holiday gift wrapping. Cannot be any simpler!

Here is my gift-wrapping idea using one of the newest Trendy Twine colors, Cherry Limeade:


To add alittle something to the gift wrapping, I added bells to the bottom of the twine bows.

Check out the new holiday colors in the Trendy Twine Store!

We cannot wait to see your holiday wrapping project! Enter them HERE!

7 comments:

  1. Super adorable Jessi! Love those added jingle bells!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little bells you added to your package, so festive and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snow flakes and cute bells on the twine, adorable package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a fab job on this Jessi. Love kraft gift wrapping and the twine with the bells looks great!

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete