Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Folk Art Decor

Hello, Prickley Pear friends! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts. Today I am sharing one of my favorite Christmas traditions. It is decorating the house.

My Christmas decor is full of handmade folk art created by my grandmother. She is a talented artist, who created Santas from different periods and countries throughout the times.


My favorite Santa, along with the family Elf, Lucas.



I am fortunate to receive a couple of larger Santas as well.

Another Christmas decor that my grandmother created, is a Wooden Village. The village consists of 10 buildings. All handpainted with amazing details. 


My grandmother's work has been published in several Better Homes and  Garden magazines years ago. This village was even the cover for one of them!

Thank you for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment