Friday, September 13, 2013

Make a Wish mambi card

Happy Friday, everyone! Who is ready for the weekend? I know I am! I have craft time scheduled, so how can it get better than that!

Today, I wanted to share this card I made using mambi (me and my BIG ideas) Soft Spoken Sticker embellishments:


I am still new at using this types of embellishments on projects. But let me state...I AM IN LOVE! 

Wow, these make cardmaking so SIMPLE! And that is my favorite kind! To add more dimension (even though some of the stickers already have some), I attached them to the card using foam dots. I love how it looks like one of the balloons is floating of the card.


What to learn more about mambi? Stop by their website, HERE!

Thanks for stopping my today! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
me and my BIG ideas - Birthday Stickers
Lily Bee Design - Handmade
Foam dots

1 comment: