Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Little Yellow Bicycle Poppy Cycle Team

Hello, Little Yellow Bicycle fans! It's Jessi from Kissin' Krafts. I would like to start by thanking Little Yellow Bicycle for this amazing opportunity! The new 'Poppy' collection has been so much fun to play with! The colors are pure PERFECTION! 

Today I am sharing an altered photo display with you:


I found the unfinished photo display at Michael's. When I saw the colors in the new 'Poppy' collection, I knew I wanted to start with a white frame.


The possibilities are endless with the amount of embellishments available in the 'Poppy' collection. I think my favorite is the fancy medallions. They add that special touch to any project! And who doesn't love banners??? You can make a detailed banner or a simple banner with the pieces included in the embellishments. I felt that a simple banner was the best since there is allot going on in the photo display.


Once again, thank you Little Yellow Bicycle for this amazing opportunity! The 'Poppy' collection is yet another wonderful collection!

Supplies used:
Little Yellow Bicycle - Poppy Collection
- Assorted Poppy Double-sided Cardstock
- PY-134 Journaling Cards
- PY-160 Vellum Tape
- PY-305 Paper Crafting Kit
- PY-279 Chipboard Shapes
- PY-230 Clear Cuts Shapes

Trendy Twine - Lemon Tart and Twisted Lime

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jessi. The white with all the pops of color is a gorgeous combination.

    Congrats on the guest spot.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Job Jessi, love this and Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning! The details and colors of your photo display are gorgeous! I just love everything about it! Cute little kiddos too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jessi!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!
    Thanks for sharing and congrats on the Guest Spot!!!

    ReplyDelete