Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Sunday Fun!

Hello, everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Just wanted to share a card I made for 
Sweet Stamp Shop's fun challenge: Use What You Have!


Do you ever take a look at what you have in your supplies and decide it is time to wipe off the dust? Today I  decided to break out the Cuttlebug and use an embossing folder! Of course, I also used some Sweet Stamp Shop stamps!


I love to paper-piece! And Sweet Stamp Shop's stamps are perfect for that!!!


Well, I am going to have to keep this post short and call it a night! Today has been a successful day when it comes to crafting! 5 and 1/2 projects completed! Now the posts need to be written!

See you again tomorrow!

Supplies:
Sweet Stamp Shop - Nesting
Stampendous - Happy Messages
Cuttlebug - Paisley Embossing Folder

Playing along with:
Sweet Stamp Shop - Use What You Have

2 comments: