Monday, May 6, 2013

Sparkly gel-a-tins Spring Rains

Hello, gel-a-tins fans! It's Jessi here and I am excited to share another card using the Raindrops are Falling and Easter Bunnies stamp sets!


Every time I see the woman/umbrella stamp from Raindrops are Falling, my crafting mind always leaning towards paper-piecing! This image is so adorable and perfect for that technique. To make the raindrops, I decided to use square shape sequins instead of the traditional raindrops. I love the extra sparkle!


Thank you for stopping by today! We would love to see your gel-a-tins creation! Have you 'LIKED' us on Facebook? More gel-a-tins inspiration can be seen on our Pinterest page.


Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
gel-a-tins - Raindrops are Falling and Easter Bunnies
Authentique - Essesntials 6x6 Papers
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Sequins

Playing along with:
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Mail

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jessica :-) I love the image and the paper piecing is FAB ! I love the designs you used and the sequins are gorgeous ! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete