Saturday, April 20, 2013

Playing along with Avery Elle!

Today I am sharing the card I made for the current Avery Elle challenge! I fell in love with the inspiration photo and immediately had an idea of how I wanted my card to look like. (However, I will admit that the final card is different than my first design!)

Here is the inspiration photo from the Avery Elle challenge:



Here is my card based on the photo:


Once I saw the paper lanterns, I instantly knew I wanted to use colorful dots on my project. I have been seeing them around and was itching to give it a try! I love how it turned out!


I used Avery Elle's Oh, Baby Stamp set for the sentiment on the card. 


Thank you for stopping by today! If you love to participate in challenges, stop by Avery Elle and check out their awesome stamps while you are there!

Supplies:
Avery Elle - Oh, Baby Stamp Set
My Mind's Eye - Miss Caroline
Hero Arts Large Flower stamp
Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Label 3
Colorbox Pastel Collection


2 comments: