Monday, April 29, 2013

More 'Sweets' from Sweet Stamp Shop!

Hello, 'Sweet' fans! I am excited to be sharing more SWEET creations from the latest Sweet Stamp Shop release! The two new stamp sets are Drops Background and Cityscape:


Here are a couple projects using in the Sweet Stamp Shop's Cityscape:


I thought the Cityscape stamps would be perfect be highlight a trip to the Big Apple. So I paired the stamps up with scrapbook paper that was a map of New York City.


There are so many fun sentiments/phrases with the Cityscape stamp set! 'Start Spreading the News' can be used to announce a big move or achievement!

Along with the card above, I made a few more cards using the 'Drops Background' stamps:


I stamped the dots image from 'Drops Background' twice. The top one is inked with pinks, reds and oranges. The bottom image is turned and stamped with greens, blues and purples. I love  how the rainbow of colors turned out!


The hearts from the 'Drops Background' are adorable. The word cute came to mind and I  wanted to pair it with the Sweet Stamp Shop's 'Happy Bugs'.

Please stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to see more designers amazing projects for the April release!

Want to see more Sweet Stamp Shop inspiration? Join them in Facebook!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a SWEET day!

1 comment: