Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sending you Trendy Luck!

Hello, Trendy Twiners!!! It's Jessi from Kissin' Krafts! Today I am sharing a simple CAS card using Trendy Twine Twisted Lime, this month's spotlight color.

Here is my creation:

 
To form the clover, I stamped the image onto cardstock. Once the image is covered with glue, I start to form the clover with the twine. Completing one leaf at a time.  The stem is colored with marker and the entire image is cut out. To finish the clover, I added a button and a Cranberry Twine bow. Once the clover is attached to the cardstock, I stamped the sentiment and the card is finished! 


Have you created a Patty's Day project yet? You could enter the Trendy Twine monthly challenge! Check out the details HERE!

Are you looking for more Trendy Twine inspiration? Like our Facebook page and join our Facebook group, Twine It Up, to receive a ton of ideas!!!


Supplies:
Trendy Twine - Twisted Lime and Cranberry
Visible Image - More Than Words
Misc. Button
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card, love the fun sentiment and twine clover. Plus the red pop of clover is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS Card, love what you did with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE CAS cards. This one is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card! Great job my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete