Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Visible Image Bookmark

Hello, everyone! So I had to go out-of-town for a few days and was able to pick up a book for the first time in a LONG time! As I took my first reading break, I realized that I didn't have a bookmark and had to bend the page (one of my pet-peeves)!

So Visible Image to the rescue! Who likes to curl up and ready a book while sipping a cup of hot coffee or for me hot chocolate!

Here is the bookmark I created using Visible Image's Tea for 2 stamp set:


The tag is created using a Spellbinder die cut. The background is created using Visible Image's Gingham background stamp. The cup is paper-pieced using patterned papers for Lily Bee Designs.
The sentiment is made using alpha letter stickers. A tassel is made out of a colorful twine.

There is still time to enter the Visible Image's Monthly Challenge. The theme is LOVE. Check out the details HERE.

What to see more Visible Image inspiration? Check out our BLOG or join our FACEBOOK group!

I am sad to announce that this is my last post for Visible Image. They have been a great company to design for and I wish them the best in what I know will be a successful future!

Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Visible Image - Tea for 2 and Gingham Background
Trendy Twine - Cranberry
Lily Bee Designs - Handmade Collection




2 comments:

  1. Love this Jessica! Such a fab design and great colours too. We are so sad to be losing you from our team :( Thank you again for all your wonderful work, we love your unique style so much. Keep in touch! Hugs xxx Mark & Helen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely fabulous tag. Such a fun & fresh design and fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete