Saturday, December 1, 2012

Visible Image December Challenge - Christmas

The countdown to Christmas has begun! Can you believe that it is December? And what does that mean? It is the start of a new Visible Image Monthly Challenge, that's what!!!

Please stop by the Visible Image blog for more details about this month's challenge - CHRISTMAS!

So earlier this week I showcased a dough ornament that I made. While I was working on that batch, I decided to try to make on for Visible Image. So I grabbed their, Sketched Rings, and created this ornament that would be perfect for newly married couples celebrating their first Christmas together.

 
Did you notice the year? Yep,my mind didn't grasp the idea that the backwards 5 and 2 are not the same thing! So I was surprised when I stamped the date and figured that out!!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you decide to share your Christmas creations with us over on the Visible Image blog!
 
Need more inspiration? Join our Visible Image Facebook Group!
 
 

Supplies:
Visible Image - Sketched Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment