Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Trendy Twine Group Tuesday!

* This is the my second post of the day. If you are looking for my Visible Image post, please continue to scroll down*
 
Happy Tuesday, Trendy Twiners! Hope you are enjoying the tags the design team has shared over the last couple days!
 
Up for our latest challenge?  A new Trendy Twine Monthly Challenge is now open! Check out the details for the latest challenge, HERE!

Today, I am sharing with you a tag. I don’t make too many tags, so this one was somewhat of a challenge for me. I used Trendy Twine’s Candy Cane:
 
To highlight the snow, I used a glitter pen on the bottom of the tag.

 
We look forward to seeing your Trendy Twine creations! Looking for a spot to showcase your Trendy Twine creations? Join our Facebook Twine It Up group!
Stop by the Trendy Twine blog for my design team inspiration!

Supplies:
Trendy Twine – Candy Cane
Paper Studio Stamps – Tree and Snowman
Studio G – Glitter Pen

Cuttlebug – Swirls Embossing Folder





8 comments:

  1. Love your tag. So cute. Great little touches, such as the glitter ornaments on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tag, especially the glitter snow. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun tag, the snowman dragging the Christmas tree is the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute. Your snowman is Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd never know that you weren't a tag pro, this is great!

    ReplyDelete