Thursday, December 8, 2011

Eeek the holidays are coming...

I have been absent from the blogging world for the past week!  I haven't even had time to look around and "steal" some inspiration!  Are any of you finding that the holidays are coming too quickly?  I have been cranking out some crafts for teacher and co-workers gifts. I have seen this for the last few years and finally decided to do it.  I made tile coasters for gifts.  Here is one set using some Amy Butler paper.
I am also trying to figure out how to take better pictures with the camera I have.  (Better camera is on my Wish List!)

I was somewhat surprise on how easy these were to make. Tile, paper, mod podge and clear spray paint. Last touch cork backing and DONE!

Well, I need to get back to the craft room!  Got some deadlines coming up!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment