Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Cranking out some cards...

I have challenged myself to have all my Christmas crafts completed by the end of this month.  (I will be shocked if this does happen.) I have been putting off our holiday cards for a few days now. But I have dedicated today to finish them.  I have been searching for a few weeks for a punch or something in a triangle. But had no luck.  Yesterday, I came across the Spellbinder Pendants and figured those would make easy trees. 

So here is one of my creations:
Supplies:
DCWV and Me and My Big Ideas Paper Packs
Spellbinders Pendants Die Cuts
Ribbon
Stampabilities Rubber Stamp
Memento Black Ink

Challenges Entered:
Pile it On - Anything with "P" (used pendants for the trees)
Papertake Weekly - Christmas

5 comments:

  1. I love what you did with the trees in the different paper patterns - makes a very striking card!Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Pile it On this week, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your fun patterned trees!! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And I love how you mixed the traditional greens/reds with that cool border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea and great tip too! Fun card. Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays! I hope you'll be able to use the sketch again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete