Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I love me some Echo Park!

I hope everyone had a relaxing Labor Day weekend!  Were you able to get some crafting done?  I actually told myself that I would not craft too much this weekend and spend more time with the family.  However, I did manage to sneak in some time.  I recent got ahold of some Echo Park's Happy Days collection and decided it was time to use it.  The ideas kept flowing, but once I started the ideas kept changing!  Does that happen to you?  I need to figure out a better concept to my planning, because I almost used up the paper without making anything!  But I am extremely happy with the card that I finally created!
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park's Happy Days
Cardstock : Recollections
Stickers: Lily Bee Designs
Thread and Glue

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope you have a great week and find time to create!

Challenges:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. I love Echo Park too and your cards and layouts are awesome!! Love your style. I'm looking forward to working with you at Cardabilities. Am a new follower too.

    ReplyDelete