Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happily Lost - Lily Bee

So I have been spending some time crafting layouts.  I am having so much fun with this "new" hobby.  I made this layout over the past weekend.  I used Lily Bee papers and stamps from the Happily Lost collection.
Supplies:
Pattern paper - Lily Bee Design (Happily Lost)
Stamps - Lily Bee Design (Happily Lost)
Alpha stickers - Lily Bee and American Craft Thickers
Maya Road Chipboard - Bird
Fiskars - Border Punch
Beads
Ink

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Are you crafting? I'm hoping too!

1 comment:

  1. this is super adorable, Jessica! And the picture is too cute!!!
    thanks for your comment on my blog :-) to answer your question: got the pp from 2peas, but they don't have it at the moment, I think.... sorry...I'm no help :-(
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete