Friday, August 13, 2010

Ahh, the summer is almost over...

This summer has gone by so fast!  I am both happy and sad about it coming to an end.  My oldest starts school back up in two weeks.  He will be going in the morning program, so that means that once again I have to rearrange my schedule for getting things done wach day.  My husband says I'm a little OCD and tends to make fun of the lists and schedules I make for EVERYTHING.  But hey, I know that works for me and I will continue :)

So this week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use summer themed items.  Believe it or not, I found this somewhat difficult.  I don't have too many summer-themed items to work with!  But I made a cute LO...
The summer-themed item I used was a Studio G flip flops rubber stamp. 

I used ribbon to make the sun.

I used a couple different scissors and torn paper to make the waves.

I am off to complete my next project...what will it be?  I will find out once I start going thru my scrap room.  I think I need to make some more birthday cards for September.  But we will see what I end up doing!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great LO. Love the ribbon sun. I may have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic!!! tell your hubby that there is nothing wrong with OCD, ( i make lists for everything and it is the only way i get things done! lol) my hubby thinks it is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete