Saturday, July 24, 2010

Relaxed...

Got back from a small vacay and ready to get back to crafting! 

So we went to Oklahoma to visit with family.  My craft buddy is my mom.  This time around...she showed me how to sew a dress for my daughter.  I'm sorry, but "easy-to-sew" patterns should be considered as false advertisement!  I will try to make a dress on my own (I'm afraid of the final outcome)!  I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to my work and I think it will drive me crazy if I cannot get the hems straight.  But I will try :]

2 comments:

  1. so glad you got to visit with family :) your right "easy to sew" is so not what it says!! my mom gave up on teaching me to sew! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dropping by to welcome you to our Practical Scrappers team! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and design with you!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete