Friday, July 16, 2010

Home is where the heart lives...

So I completed the second scrapbook page and I must say (to myself)...Not bad!!
I have been having too much fun (wait...that's not possible) with making my own embellishments from patterned papers.  I cut out the houses and circles from AC papers. To add texture to the page, I embossed the yellow tree and distressed the edges of the pink tree.


Supplies: AC Papers (Wouldn't it be nice, Yo!, Midge Gathermore and Pretty), Stash Cardstock (Brown-tree trunk, Red - dragonfly body, kraft), Studio G stamps, white and brown inks, circle punch, border punch, distress tool, Cuttlebug-Embossing folder Swiss Dots.

3 comments:

  1. well this is awesome!! and what a great looking family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your trees, wonderful layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I love that row of houses and that you embossed your tree!

    Corinna

    ReplyDelete