Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 363 - Sophie's Style Challenge

This is my the closest to my style of cardmaking- clean and simple.  Sophie's example for the today's 365 Card challenge is below:

LOVE IT!!! However, I shouldn't scraplift the entire thing, so this is what I came up with:


I just LOVE using Kraft cardstock!  I think it looks amazing!  So I "scraplifted" that from Sophie's example.  She used the Swiss Dots embossing (my favorite), but I chose to use the Birthday folder.  The top part of the card is embossed, leaving the bottom smooth and ready for the Stampablilties birthday stamp.  To add a little something to the card, I colored the embossed present with pink ink.  A simple pink ribbon is wrapped around the front of the card!

6 comments:

  1. Great embossing--love that you coloured the present--adds a pop to the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card, an inspiration just like the original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you made a fantastic card for the challenge :) luv how you colored the gift in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, you really did a great job following Sophie's style but you made it your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, simple and totally beautiful!!! Love the hints of pink against the fab Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take ! Thanks for playing !

    ReplyDelete